The website is under maintenance. Registrations are open. Public data will be available starting next week.
- Microbiology Lab Technician
- Shift**s available**:*
- Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday or Friday-Tuesday
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Food Sciences, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Job Description:*
- Enter the sample data into system in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete laboratory testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner; ensure sample turnaround time goals are met or exceeded
- Plating, cell culturing
- Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor
- Identify non-conformances and out-of specifications samples
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
No matching jobs
- Post Date:05 Feb 2022
- Job Type:
- Salary Type: